Monday 2 December 2013

Being Natural #edcmooc

At first visuals I thought, I don't even like tattoos on my body. And to imagine that, to look cool, people would be drawing glowing tattoos freaked me out.


The predictive and remainder gadgets shown are just outstanding. There was a time when people used to wonder if humans will be becoming robots in the future or robots will start having human like feelings. This movie stands in between and says that the future will be a mixture of humans and robots.


This movie reminds me of a comic book 'Shmobot' I read few months back. Stan Lee's recommendation made me check out this book. Watching the robot prostitutes in the movie wasn't surprising at all. There is surely going to be a future where women's will prefer robots over men only because a robot dick is much harder than a normal human dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment